Thursday, November 20, 2008

Last one for today!!

Ok, this posting stuff is kind of cool!! We went to the museum today. We met some of our new friends there today, Mackenzie and her nanny, April. We had a good time. The kids got along so well. I just wish we were all over whatever we have. Tucker had this sickness over the weekend, but we thought he was better, now, he seems like he isn't feeling good again. Miles seems like he has something. Greg and I have been fighting a sore throat. Logan has been froggy, but seems to be feeling pretty good. My friend Carrie called today and updated me on her son who is in the hospital. I feel so bad for them. I don't know how I would be handling having one of my kids in the hospital. It was scary for me when Logan had his thumb surgery, I can't imagine what they are going through with having CHristian's appendix burst, and getting sent home, and having to go back with bowl absturction and having to go back into surgery. He will be in the hosptial a minimum of 2 weeks (will be gone through his sister's birthday, and Thanksgiving). Just got them on my mind today. I'm also thinking about my mom. She has whatever Tucker had over the weekend and is just feeling yucky!!!

No comments: