Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hard to believe

It is so hard for me to believe that I am the mom of 3 little boys. I can't believe that Logan will be 4 on Saturday. The time has just flown by. Sometimes I wonder how life would have been different if I had made different decisions in my life. However, I'm happy with my life and how it has turned out. I could not imagine my life with out Greg and the boys. I don't want to go back and make any changes to my life, because it would change where I'm at now. I don't know...just some of the stuff that has been going through my head lately. Some days I wish I had more friends to hang out with and talk to. It seems like we were hanging out with some moms and we have just drifted apart. I know life has a way of getting crazy sometimes, but sometimes I just miss the company of other moms!

No comments: