Sunday, November 23, 2008

Church Thanksgiving

Today was the Thanksgiving Dinner at church. I helped peel 30 pounds of potatoes this morning. Joann was wonderful and held Miles during Sunday School, and through 1/2 of church. We kept the boys in church with us this morning. They did pretty good. Logan did better than Tucker (but granted, he is older). After church, we came home had lunch and took naps. We got to church a little early. I got to help put deserts on plates. The food was good. Terry had a good devotional. He let/had people stand up and say what they were thankful for. It was good. After we were done, I helped put food in containers. The boys were WOUND UP!! I brought some turkey home to make a turkey pot pie (think that is what we are doing for supper tomorrow). I also got a gallon of milk. We got home and got the boys ready for bed. I don't think we heard a word out of them (granted it was almost 9 before they go to bed). Greg called his sister to see if he could work out something for Thanksgiving day. I read a book. When he was done, he watched the game (actually, he is still watching the Colts play as I write this). All in all, it has been a pretty good weekend. Ready to start another CRAZY week!!!

No comments: