Thursday, April 9, 2009

Double Cart

We had to go grocery shopping yesterday. I had all 3 kids with me. I put Miles on my back and I was going to put Logan and Tucker in the cart. There were no double carts by the van, so I put tucker in the seat part of a regular cart and Logan in the basket part. We got inside and there were no double carts. I though ok...people with 2 or more kids are here today and using them. As I walked in, a lady with 1 kid walked out with a double cart!! And then all throughout the store we saw 2 or 3 more times, people with only 1 kid and a double cart! I was SOO mad. I wanted to walk up to them and say, those carts are for people with 2 or more kids. That is their intended use, not for you people with only 1 child riding in a cart!!! But I didn't. People with only 1 kid don't realize how much those double carts help people out who have more kids. If you only have 1 kid, remember leave the double carts for people with 2 or more kids. Especially if they don't have very many double carts!

I LOVE Sam's Club now....all their carts are doubles!!!

No comments: